Smoked Salmon on Sliced Baguette with Sour Cream
Write a review
- 1 lemon, zest and juice only
- 200g smoked salmon
- 24 slices of baguette, toasted
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 190ml light sour cream
- Small bunch fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Zest the lemon but avoid the white pith as it tastes bitter. Put the strips on one side.
- Finely dice the salmon using a very sharp knife. Place into a bowl.
- Add the juice of half of the lemon, or more to taste, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the finely chopped shallot and mix well.
- To serve, spread a layer of sour cream onto each sliced baguette. Using a teaspoon, place a spoonful of the salmon mixture on top of the sour cream. Garnish with a small sprig of dill and a strip of lemon zest.