A quick and tasty meal, perfect when I’m feeling lazy or down. After cooking, eating and dinner conversations, I can feel upbeat again! Magical, maybe 🙂 The egg serves as a dressing and flavouring for the noodles. Drizzle with Asian chilli sauce for a kick!
Sloppy Asian Egg Noodles
250g egg noodles
1 thumb-sized ginger, peeled and grated
1 clove garlic, grated
2 stems spring onion, chopped, save some for garnishing
3 tablespoons low-sodium/salt soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice wine vine
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 Chinese cabbage, shredded
1 broccoli, cut into florets
150g snowpeas, trimmed, cut into 2
Asian chilli sauce (like Lingham ), to serve (optional)
1. In a bowl, add and mix well ginger, garlic, spring onion, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and some pepper.
2. Heat a large pan with water and salt. When boiling, add broccoli and cook for two minutes. Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Add cabbage and snow peas, then cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
3. Fry eggs in non-stick wok according to your desired type of cooking. Place the cooked eggs in a plate.
4. Add a little bit of oil in wok, then pour the cooked noodles and vegetables. Add the sauce mixture and stir fry the noodles and vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Place the noodle in large plate and top the eggs and remaining spring onions.
6. Serve and enjoy!